Parker at Landing Lane
NURSING CARE RESIDENCE
501 Easton Avenue New Brunswick NJ, 08901
"Living at Parker has been a very pleasant experience for me. I find the staff very professional and caring. This is my home." - Pat
For more than a century, PARKER at Landing Lane
has been providing the highest quality of nursing care
in a warm and compassionate home-like environment.
- Providing long-term care since 1907 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to compassionate care of elders.
- Our mature and experienced staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care where personal preferences are respected and honored.
- Our tableside dining service provides a nutritious and varied menu selection.
- Volunteers of all ages share their time and talents in a variety of resident activities and visitors are always welcome.
We use a team approach to administer exceptional care and services to our 52 residents. A leading residential nursing care provider, PARKER assesses residents and their family members through a customer satisfaction survey
with My Innerview; 99% of our residents and family members would recommend Parker, and their is a 99% overall satisfaction rate.
Every day, nutritionally balanced meals are served in the comfort and relaxing atmosphere of our dining room. In addition, our professionally trained culinary staff can accommodate special dietary needs.
Private and semi-private rooms are available with spacious floor plans. Each room is aesthetically decorated for individual comfort. We also can provide modified accommodations to address many special physical or occupational needs.
Through the practices of the Eden Alternative
, we have created an environment that embraces personal growth and enrichment by introducing plants, animals, and intergenerational activities. Additionally, activities and therapies can be personalized to reflect individual interests and abilities.
Our goal is to create and maintain an environment that enhances the lives of our residents through a person-centered and holistic approach to caring for the mind, body, and spirit.
2018 Nursing Home Rates
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Exceptional dining each day
- Always available beverages and refreshments
- On-site laundry and linen service
- Daily housekeeping services and annual “spring cleaning”
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Engaging recreational activities
- Social services
- Planned excursions
*4-Bedded Room is only available at Parker at Landing Lane in New Brunswick
Parker Home, a not-for-profit organization, is proud to offer the highest quality long-term care
services at subsidized rates; a tradition made possible by generous gifts from benefactors, which Parker has thoughtfully managed throughout the years.
We have designed each amenity to embrace and nurture the wellness of our residents and to meet individual physical, mental, and cognitive capabilities.
Services with an Additional Fee
- Outdoor patios for activities and meals
- Sitting and privacy areas
- The “Comfort Zone” (based on Snoezelen Therapy)
- Beauty parlor
For more information about PARKER at Landing Lane and to arrange for a tour please call 732-902-4200.
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Phone Service
- Laboratory Work
- Medical Supplies as needed
- IV Therapy
- Guest Meals
- Private Duty Attendants
Directions to PARKER at Landing Lane